We make summer camp easy! Cancel your registration before June 1st 2021 for any reason and receive a full refund – no questions asked. After June 1st, you can receive a partial refund minus the deposit amount OR full school credit to use toward future lessons or classes. Once camp has started, there are no refunds or credits.
The deposit amount is $100 for all one week programs and $200 for all two week programs.
IN-PERSON CAMPERS: Once your camp has started, if you need to cancel because of potential exposure to Covid-19, you may receive full school credit for days you are unable to attend.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Each band will only have in-person contact with their bandmates, coach, and support staff.
- Campers will be given a temperature check and health screening upon arrival each morning.
- Check-in will be in the lobby or at the building entrance so that parents do not need to enter the building.
- Students and staff will wear masks at all times (including singers).
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed as much as possible in rehearsal rooms.
- All studio rooms are individually ventilated and disinfected with UV lamps before and after the camp day.
- No camper will be able to leave for lunch regardless of age. Your coach (or support staff member) will either escort the band to an outdoor area to eat lunch together or the band will eat in the studio together.
- Each studio has medical grade HEPA air filters with UV-C light.
- Each studio will be sanitized with medical grade UV lights before and after the camp day. No UV light will be used on skin or while students are in the room.
- Additional masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, disposable mic covers, and wipes will be available in each studio.
- Each camper will need a completed Covid Assumption of Risk in order to attend—this is part of the registration form.
- All instruments will be disinfected daily and instruments will not be shared between campers.
- CDC, state, and local safety guidelines in place.
As camp approaches, we will continue to update our health & safety plan based on the most current guidance. All registered campers will receive an updated health & safety plan in late May.
At that time, we will also assess whether we can safely allow more in-person interaction between bands as well as whether older teens will be allowed off-campus for lunch.